Eight months has flown since moving to our semi rural home.
Years of dreaming and planning has become our reality. Now our dogs can run around in their big garden (and soon our daughter will be joining them – only days or weeks till she is walking).
Since moving in, we have:
* Installed a 4.5 kilowatt PV solar system
* Installed 10,000 litre rain water tank
* Started our veggie garden
* Planted many fruit and nut trees
* I have joined the local Seed Savers group, CWAA group and Bub has joined a play group
Our little town, an hour and a half from Sydney has been so welcoming, kind and friendly. Such a wonderful community to belong to.