Today was World Environment Day (happy World Environment Day to you!).
With camera in hand, I caught a bus into Sydney’s Prince Alfred Park to attend the Climate Change Rally in Sydney.
To be totally honest, the climate change, carbon tax debate has been confusing (yes even to people who are committed to research it). With Sydney’s Climate Change Rally approaching, I thought it was time to blog exactly what it was that I believed:
* I believe climate change is occurring.
* I believe that humans are contributing to our climate change.
* I believe cleaning up pollution on Earth is beneficial to all (regardless of climate change beliefs).
* I believe we all need to make changes, not only personally but Nationally and Globally.
* I believe our current Government’s planned carbon tax is not perfect.
* I believe for most people, change doesn’t occur unless their back pocket is challenged.
* I believe any Australia carbon tax revenue, needs to be invested in environmental, sustainable projects and helping low income earners to ensure their well being.
* I believe a world with less carbon pollution, is a better world for our children.
Click here to read Greening of Gavin’s post on the climate change rally in Melbourne. Leave a comment on Gav’s post and say hi from me.